Watch our webinar to discover the grantmaking lessons learnt from 2020, as we’re joined by The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity and London Funders to shine a spotlight on the important role grant funding has played over the last year.
In the 30-minute panel discussion, you'll hear from:
- James Banks, CEO – London Funders
- Sarah-Jayne Craig, Grants Officer - Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity
- Webinar host Gregor McCall, Head of Corporates & Foundations at Blackbaud Europe
As they share their challenges, achievements and hopes for the future of the sector.
- The key findings from London Funders ‘After the Storm’ research
- How RNRMC have adapted and thrived in a turbulent year
- What opportunities the last 12 months have created for the sector